Search found 5 matches
- Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 pm
- Forum: Python
- Topic: HEBI I/O Board (Rev C) - I2C and Digital IO Commands
- Replies: 2
- Views: 183
I have two questions.
1) Does the IO Board have I2C capabilities?
2) How do you command digital and analog IOs on the IO board? I only see feedback examples for Python...
- Reach Systems - Texas A&M University
- Fri May 29, 2020 2:05 pm
- Forum: Actuators
- Topic: Actuator Reverse Polarity Protection
- Replies: 1
- Views: 159
Just wondering if the actuators have any reverse polarity protection for the supply power?
Same question for the I/O board...
- Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:28 pm
- Forum: Introductions | New user? Introduce yourself!
- Topic: Howdy from Texas A&M University
- Replies: 0
- Views: 138