Large Error in feedback velocity and irregular feedback effort for actuator

X-Series and R-Series Actuators
abdulaleey

Large Error in feedback velocity and irregular feedback effort for actuator

Post by abdulaleey » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:59 am

I am currently using two actuators on wheels. Previously they were working fine. But from few days, I encountered a problem one of the actuators feed back velocity has large error. By error I mean it keeps on oscillating. For example if I give command of velocity 4 it for some time it will stay from 3.8 to 4.2 but after some time sudden drop to 2 and then comeback sometimes increase to 6 and then come back. Moreover its effort is also in irregular manner it keeps on increasing and increasing. From 0 to 1000 in 1 minute. Other actuator is working fine. I wish I could attach some graphs but I was not able to in this forum
florian_enner
HEBI Official

Re: Large Error in feedback velocity and irregular feedback effort for actuator

Post by florian_enner » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:31 am

Hi! Sorry that you're having problems. If possible, please record a log file of the operation using Scope and share it with our support email address (support at hebirobotics.com).
dave_rollinson
HEBI Official

Post by dave_rollinson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 am

The actuator likely has an issue with its encoder. Please let us know the serial number, and we will get a replacement actuator out to you immediately via your distributor, Nihon Binary.

Thanks,
-Dave
abdulaleey

Post by abdulaleey » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 am

dave_rollinson wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 am
The actuator likely has an issue with its encoder. Please let us know the serial number, and we will get a replacement actuator out to you immediately via your distributor, Nihon Binary.

Thanks,
-Dave
Thank you for your reply I contacted through (support at hebirobotics.com) email. Kindly let me know about it.